Introducing Hidestoshi Tojo's Activities
Our classes are aimed to aquire the cultural knowledge needed as a Japan.Japanese culture is very unique but there are unexpectedly many facts that are not known. Ex. "When was Japan founded?" "What id the difference between a shrine and a temple?"I will serch the essece by doing quizes during class.
Lecture Theme (example)
- ROOTS - back to the source-
- During this class we will discuss on how we should be as a Japanese, by looking at the present situation and the problems along the subjects, "Japan Roots" and "Japanese Roots" .
- Cultural Knowledge - aquire the cultural knowledge as a Japanse -
- Can you guide a foreigner around Japan? We will show you the points you should remember as a Japanese by understanding the shines close to you and the custom derived from the shinto.
- Japanese Public Holiday - Do you know the meaning for each public holidays?-
- Can you explain if you were asked what each holiday means? We will explain the meaning and the origin of each of the holidays.
- The "Jinjya" - Enrich one's understanding about the shirne-
- “What is Japanese shintoism, and shrine?" "What are the points to pay attention while worshiping?"
- Shirine and Temple - Do you know the difference between a shrine and a temple? -
- After aquiring the knowledge of the basis of buddism, we will explain the differences of a shrine and a temple by comparing them.
I will supervise magazines and books related to the shrine for cultural enrichment.
- Cultures you want to acquire as a Japanese.
- I will explain the representitive customs Japanese at least should know.
- "Omoshiro" Shrine
- I can introduce some strange historic shrines, enexpected tradition, divine favor, and customs, based on the the information we learned from the Jinjyajin-website.
- Shrine and History
- The history of a shrine is deeply linked to the government of then. Since shrine has a big relationship with the custom at that time so we will disclose the trend of the history from the relation to the shrine.
- Shrines by divine favor
- Powerspot, faith, and devine favor are some of the ways to enjoy the shrine. I will explain the history or the shirine by divine favor.
- Therory of Japanese
- I will explain why foreigners feel Japanese very unique.